Thursday 11 August 2011

Downstairs sink area

Thank goodness for Photoshop is all I can say! Being able to put samples of things together is really helpful - even if the colours aren't quite the same on screen as they are in real life, the jist is the same.

Thanks to one of my best friends and her family, I was able to buy this antique cabinet a while back - maybe two years ago? Wow, time flies. It was a wedding present from her, her husband and Mum and Dad, who, mind you, have always been some of my favourite people.

This is a little composite I've done of what the cabinet will look like when it is in the bathroom. Not to scale, mind you! I could keep going and add the lights and the barber mirrors, but then I might have just tipped over the house building edge, right over into crazy land. We wouldn't want that, would we kids!





No comments:

Post a Comment