Friday 5 August 2011

How to be your own stylist?

When our friend, Ariana, built her house, she had an interior coordinator. Unfortunately for us we didn't get one of those, but fortunately that means I get to do it instead (and I have Ariana, so who needs an interior coordinator anyway?!) I just wanted to show you a little something that I think will look so cool when the house is done. You'll just have to imagine these all together later on - but first - here's a picture, just for Webby, without the pool table green floor. Sorry about the rush photoshop jobby!

With a gold background...

And the two together - why not?!



My Mum's amazing pomegranate and hummingbird painting, that I have been (not so) secretly coveting for some time now.



This is a closer view of the wood grains. I don't consider this table furniture. It's art. I'm in love with it and can't wait to share my food with it!


The dining table. This is one piece of solid wood, that is having legs made for it, along with two long benches. Once this puppy is delivered and put together, it won't be going anywhere. Heavy!


The lights. These will go over the table much like in this picture. I think they're so groovy! Baby!

So, interior coordinators - do we need them? We'll just have to wait and see, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment