Monday 19 September 2011

More carpentry begins

We popped up to the house to measure all of the windows yesterday (time to get quotes for curtains and blinds - that's going to HURT!), and found that the desks and cabinets are underway. The bookshelves won't be far behind!

This is part of the cabinet that is being built to go under the TV. It's a LOT bigger than we imagined, which is quite tops!

The cabinet under the TV - this will have sliding doors also, so take that dust piles!

The desk in my study. This will also have four bookshelves above it that run the width of the wall.

My desk - it's made from composite wood, so it won't warp. It's very nice wood, though!

The door frame for the sliding doors that will lead into my study.
I just don't think I'm ever going to get tired of looking at the wood in our house!

Our bedroom - the square is space for a wooden fan.

The view. Not too shabby.

Ben and the balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment