Wednesday 7 September 2011

It's official - I'm a dag

Today was the first time I really looked at the house from the road without the scaffolding mesh around it. I admit I'm a little shocked how big it it! I think it also looks bigger because it sits so high up from the road.Oh, and by the way, I have been feeling slightly sorry for our new neighbours, with all the construction noise, etc. In some kind of weird karmic payback, a house is now being built across the road from us. Today they are putting up the frame and it's REALLY noisy!


View from the road.

Eventually we will have to cement in between the rocks of this wall, but not today.

I also went to ask about putting up the roof tile, but I need to ask some higher powers that be, so I'm not sure if it can be done yet or not. At any rate, I have done a very rushed photoshop stitch job, just to see what it might look like. I almost hear the collective groan of designers the world over...and admit I'm not just a little bit of a dag.




No comments:

Post a Comment